- Blue Media Films (Cambodia) mission is to provide the customers with high quality featured documentary, video production, TV commercial spot, and other printed media services. Currently we are producing and receiving many projects from customers to help them deliver messages to their target audience.
- Scope of working:
Head of production role is to manage over the output of production team to be satisfied by Contract, Program and Project Administrators plan and undertake administration of contracts, organizational programs, special projects and support services.
- Duties & responsibilities:
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- Working with Production Line Managers ( Pre- production, Production, Post-Production and Media Support), Top Management and Clients to ensure that goals are met
- Advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- Overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- Preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organization’s activities
- Collecting and analyzing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes report to top Management.
- Monitor the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans
- Take part of introducing programs, music, entertainment items, and guests
- Determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and production strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other Managers
- Coordinating with sales peoples and take part in understanding clients’ expectation
- Monitoring project dateline to ensure smooth production processing under budgetary constrain.
- Other work as directed by Manager/Director.
- Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor’s degree in Media and Communication or a similar skill.
- 2 or more years of work experience of Media Production Company.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Adjusting actions in relation to production teams’ actions.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday morning : 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time : 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Work place
- Production Coordinator is based at Head Officer of Blue Media (Films) Cambodia.
- Production Coordinator works under supervises & report directly to Managing Director.
- Salary and Benefit
- Net Salary (Negotiation)
- Phone Allowances
- Attendance Allowances
- Insurance Cover
- Many Other annual incentive Programs
- How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4×6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 17 669 834, /093 647 567