- Blue Media Films (Cambodia) mission is to provide the customers with high quality featured documentary, video production, TV commercial spot, and other printed media services. Currently we are producing and receiving many projects from customers to help them deliver messages to their target audience. We are now seeking qualified and experience candidate to fulfill the position of Accounting Manager based in Phnom Penh Office.
** Monitoring & Report
- Directs and controls company accounting processes and financial reporting in
compliance with general accepted according principles, tax requirements and corporate guidelines, resulting in an accurate and timely report.
- Analytically reviews the financial data on its correctness and completeness
at every month-end closing.
- Analyze operating results including expense and working capital variance vsbudget.
- Monitor AR days, AP days, inventory days, capital spending and
- Report directly to Managing Director in various financial reports.
- Work with management team to review and improve the effectiveness of the
** Maintain & Develop
- Provides timely and accurate statutory reports and tax reporting for the
- Maintains and improves company accounting system, internal controls,
policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the
accounting processes, safeguard assets and properly manage business risks
- Act as company contact person for and coordinates with Revenue department
and external auditor.
- Oversees and controls the work of accounting teams to maintain an
effectiveness and efficiency of companies accounting system
- Have Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Tax or certificates related;
- Have at least 3-year experience as Accountant and Finance Management;
- Good command of Khmer (English is a plus);
- Good at Ms. Office (Word & Excel), accounting system QuickBook, and Internet & email
- Good at team work;
- Can work independently;
- Flexible, meticulous, hard-working, honest and trustworthy;
- Can work under pressure and complete work by the deadline.
How to Apply:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Covering letter, with stating your expected salary thought via email or office address below.
Address : Building #125WG, St.06, Khan Resey Keo, Phnom Penh,
Tel : 093 647 567- 017 66 98 34
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]